- Dear Seattle CustomersDuring this self-quarantine period to keep our society healthy place, Tokara wagashi are still delivered to most regular partners’locations （Please refer to a web page “how to purchase”) with reduced quantities.
- How to place a special order in this challenging period
Monday/Thursday - Three pieces/kind minimum order Pick-up at one of Tokara partners’ location. Please call for available menus by one day before 6pm Tel. 206−784−0226
- The other weekdays/weekends10 pieces /one kind from website menus. Pick up at Tokara’s partners location or at Tokara studio. Please contact by email or phone 206-784-0226
- Wednesday/Friday Now you can have Tokara’s wagashi delivered to your door by UberEats!Please log in UberEats and find “Tokara”
- Box-Cherry Sweets Sale! April 18 Sat 1pm ～ Tokara's box-sweets sale $15/3pc *Reservation required ( 206-782-1853/ 206-784-0226 urgent) Pick-up : Fresh Flours Cafe (6015 Phinney Ave. N)
- Dear Eastside customers (Fridays and weekends)All special orders with a minimum of 8pc /one kind can be picked up and purchased at Lizzykate Cafe in Kirkland. Please order directly to tokara 206-784-0226. An order more than three days before your pick-up date, you can order. Email: email@example.com/206-782-1853 landline *A small delivery fee apples.
- Let’s become subscribers Monthly Tohryanse’s box-sweets can be subscribed. Please contact Tokara by email/206-784-0226 (text ok). You can cancel any time when you cannot pick up/You can hold the sweets at Fresh Flours on Phinney till next day.
<Benefit> No need to make a reservation, No box fees. 30% off Tea ceremony demonstration, one free wagashi for birthday month.